Special disinfectant for highly contaminated/high organically charged surfaces
S010 (HC) has a higher concentration of active ingredients than, for example, Abson S003 and is therefore used in all applications where there is little possibility of good preliminary cleaning, when there is an intense organic and/or microbiological load or when a very short operating time is available for disinfection.
- Ideal for the medical/laboratory sector, veterinary, sanitation of water damage or deep disinfection of hygienically neglected shower/wellness areas.
- Combats bacteria, viruses, yeasts, fungi (including mold structures), bacterial endospores, and a wide spectrum of protozoa (bactericide, microbactericide, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, spuricide, limited protozoacide).
- Based on abson’s proven formulation based on hydrogen/silver peroxide (after application, hydrogen peroxide is broken down into water and oxygen, without producing vapors/odors; silver reinforces disinfectant efficacy and prevents the recurrence of bacterial contamination thanks to its long-lasting effect.)
- Ready-to-use product, without alcohol, chlorine, quaternary ammonium compounds (QAV), dyes or aromas.
- It has excellent efficacy against biofilms (mucilaginous layers that protect microorganisms from the impact of environmental factors and disinfectant solutions)