Metallic and watertight air distribution network
According to CTE HS3 Chapter 3, paragraph 3.2.4 Extraction ducts for mechanical ventilation.
It is an indispensable system to ensure energy efficiency in ventilation systems being easy, safe and fast assembly.
Why is air tightness important?
If the ventilation network is not airtight, leaks must be compensated for by significant flow at the machinery level.
• An oversized network and ventilation group.
• Increased energy costs.
• A thermal loss affecting the comfort of the occupants.
• A sound nuisance for the occupants.
In response, we propose Safe®Click Systems with recognized returns. Retrieved from the test report T-V n.996501.
• Class D air tightness according to EN 12237
• Simple and fast installation allowing a saving in assembly time of more than 40.
• Disappearance of screws/rivets to ensure the fixing of aerobic networks (following assembly instructions).
• Maximum sealing for the absence of screws/rivets that cause residual leaks.
• Easy to install, particularly in tight spaces.
• Maintenance facilitated in aerobic networks thanks to the disappearance of accidents (cuts) linked to the presence of screws or rivets.
• Aesthetic appearance in the case of eerbolic nets in sight.
• Perfect architectural integration.