DUO TECH DUAL FLOW CENTRALS:
DUO TECH Dual Flow Power Plants provide a solution to the requirements of thermal regulation, in a
effort to reduce energy consumption in tertiary facilities.
The internal sealing of the Plant and the filtration quality are involved in improving the air quality of the buildings
tertiary decree and particularly affected by Decree 2012-14 of 05/01/2012 on the assessment of
aeration and the measurement of pollutants (formaldehyde, benzene, CO2).
Special high performance rt 2012 solutions.
• High-performance exchanger 90 – Low-power engines
• Fully pre-wired power station ready to operate.
• Electric cabinet comprising automation and all control elements, accessible by registration door.
• Total bypass of the exchanger over fresh air, motorized and controlled automatically. on/off (std).
• Proximity switch mounted as standard.
• Regulation components assembled as standard.
High quality air.
• Filtration: new air F7, air intake G4
• Internal watertightness of the reinforced plant.
High quality construction.
• Integrated regulation, accessible by registration door.
• Choosing the working position.
• Good finishes.
Exclusive Siber regulation
The DUO TECH Dual Flow Centrals are equipped with the origin of an electrical cabinet comprising an exclusive pre-programmed automaton capable of managing multiple modes of operation:
• Single-zone and multi-zone application.
• VMC mode or Air Treatment.
• Numerous features available.